Wednesday 1 June 2011

Working Life

Currently work at Poh Kong at Jaya Jusco.
learn at lot of things at there. 
start from the most basic things such as serve the drinks,
-arrange the stocks(sounds easy but is THOUGH!)
-remember which stock should put at which place, is difficult to memorize all since the place is huge(poh kong at jj is the largest branch in Msia,)
-learn the Poh Kong language, Chinese words,
-category of gold and white gold
-how to write order, trade in, repair, 
 -gold test
and so on...
I have to settle gold part, only by that they will teach me the others such as diamond, jade, zircon , pearl, stones..hope can get as much knowledge as I can...hehe

Today, I met a customer, 2 ladies and a child.
they looking for diamond ring. Her child said want go to toilet
her mom ask me to bring him go to toilet...(adui, kid wont cincai go out with a stranger ma!)
he don't want me to bring him go, so guess what her mom do????
Poh Kong always serve customer mineral water when they enter, so his mom use that mineral water bottle to.....................
OK, that's fine for me, because he is a kid ma, mana tau, she ask me: 小姐,帮我拿去丢下~
my godness.!!! So DISGUSTING OK! imagine i take the mineral water bottle full with urine!!!
I bring it to kitchen, my colleague 傻眼 at there...T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment


与你同行 是最幸福的事